We started our Services Division in 1997 when we tendered for Left Luggage Service in KLIA. We were then awarded with the contract and thereafter appointed by Malaysia Airports Berhad to manage the Left Luggage Services in Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA). TDSB currently operates three Left Luggage Services outlets at KLIA which are as follows:-
1. KLIA Left Luggage - Arrival Hall, Level 3, Main Terminal Building
2. KLIA Compusafe Locker at Satellite Building
In 2000, TDSB extended its services by providing Locker Services at the Satellite Building. When the Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT) was officially opened in 2005, we were appointed the sole operator for Left Luggage, Unaccompanied Baggage and Courier Service operator for LCCT.
Presently, our services include:
1. Left Luggage Services – Storage service for passengers who do not wish to carry their excess or extra luggage
2. Locker Storage – Locker storage service for passengers who do not wish to carry their excess or extra luggage
3. Baggage Wrapping – Wrapping service that helps secure and protect luggage from handling and other elements
4. Baggage Strapping – Securing of passenger’s baggage using luggage straps
5. Baggage Repacking – Repacking of broken or excess luggage
6. Courier Service – Excess baggage are sent to passenger’s home country
Presently, TDSB is proud to be the sole operator of the Left Luggage Services in both main airport terminals in Malaysia. Moving forward, we plan to expand and provide our Left Luggage Services to all major airports in Malaysia and expand further to overseas international airports.